Monday, March 22, 2010

My New TV addiction...

is Californication.

I watched the first 3 seasons online. I initially didn't think I would like it all that much but I figured hey, this guy is just bedding a bunch of hot young broads, so why not watch it? After watching the pilot episode, I knew that I was going to follow Hank Moody (David Duchovny) through all of his shenanigans. This pilot was literally the most enticing pilot I have ever watched and basically seduces you into continuing to watch the show no matter how moral you believe you are or how snobby your entertainment choices are.

I'll probably comment more on the show later, but as intriguing as the pilot episode was, the season 3 finale leaves you on a cliffhanger that rivals looking over the other side of Mt. Everest.

No comments:

Post a Comment